Creative Change, LLC
- Psychotherapy for Individuals and Families
- All age ranges: Children, Adolescents, Adults and Elderly
- Marriage and Couples’ Counseling
- Group Psychotherapy
Psychotherapy engages each person in a healing process of body, mind and spirit. It’s a process that involves change in oneself, improvements in how one lives life, and the development of healthy relationships.
The primary goal of psychotherapy is greater happiness and well-being. Specifically, the aims are to develop healthier life-style patterns, more rewarding relationships, and the ability to experience positive emotions such as security, satisfaction, joy and fun.
Other benefits from psychotherapy may include:
- Reducing physical symptoms
- Calming the body’s physiology
- Reclaiming a desire to live
- Improving friendships, love and intimacy
Some of the most common problems addressed are:
- Trauma, anxiety and depression
- Mood disorders
- Loneliness, alienation and grief
- Self-defeating and compulsive behaviors
- Abusive relationships and conflicts
- Couples’ relationships and divorce
- Low self-esteem, lack of self-confidence
- LGBT and gender identity issues
The professional staff members at Creative Change provide a range of psychological services for individuals and families. All therapists are licensed in their specific fields and are in network as providers with most major insurance companies, as well as providers for Medicare and Medicaid.
– Patricia Boever, PhD, Psychologist and Director